The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into force on May 25th, 2018, aims to protect the fundamental right to privacy and the protection of personal data of European Union (EU) citizens. As we care about the privacy and the data processing of our non-European as much as of our European visitors, we commit to apply the GDPR to this website.
Per consequence, we will request your consent before processing your data and before sharing it to any third party.
The Regulation aforementioned grants you the main three following rights :
1. To modify your personal data on our website at any time and without prior request.
2. To access your full data gathered by our website upon prior request.
3. To be forgotten by our website which means that your data will be permanently deleted from our database upon prior request.
Moreover, the hosting site WordPress.com is committed to comply by the terms of the GDPR as :
- WordPress Employs full-time security consultants, dedicated to the security of the customer's information.WordPress is Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) compliant and is accredited as a level 1 service provider and merchant. This standard helps create a secure environment by increasing cardholder data, thus reducing credit card fraud. They regularly perform internal security audits to maintain their ISO/PCI security certifications.
- WordPress signup and login services are completed through a secure server (HTTPS/SSL).
- WordPress uses cryptography hash functions to protect the users' information. Their password is stored as a hash digest and, in the event of a security breach, the original password cannot be recovered from WordPress servers.
- WordPress is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-US privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce, regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States, and therefore adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles.
- WordPress has developed the adequate tools in order to grant the visitors and members of the website the right to access their data and the right to be forgotten.
For any further information, contact us through the website Dance Partners-Lebanon or via email by sending a message at DancePartners.Lebanon@gmail.com.